View Cart ()

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What to do with the kids?

As a new mom, I found it hard to find activities for my son that were educational and consistent. I left my full time job in June of 2009 and was starting to go a little stir crazy being in the house all Winter.

This past January we joined Kindermusik and love it.

We are in the "Our Time" class for the 18 mo. old to 3 1/2. These classes are a "mommy and me" class but we've had a few dads and grandparents join, too. Here is an example of what our day looks like:

The first day we got this great little box of goodies with a DVD and book. All the kids were a little shy at first but they have all grown so much since then. This semester is all about "Things that Go" which my son loves. Each class is different and we sing and play with instruments. What I've really gotten out of it are activities that I can do at home with my son.

A typical day includes free reading store time. Then we sing a welcome song. Class involves lots of dancing and it took me a few weeks to feel comfortable running around the room saying, "Choo Choo" with the other parents, but love it.

Ms. Carol has won multiple awards for her Kindermusik school. We'd love to have you join us!

Carol Stringham
Phone: 801-953-0416


Classes taught at:
The Children’s Ballet Theatre
2505 East 3300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84109


- Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment